Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BEAKIES

A special Christmas edition of Ferrus Fair, wherein I show off my new toys.

I got 10 beakies for Christmas. I shall call them Sternguard Veterans, and they shall be mine. Images to follow the invisible dotted line.

These are the Fire Beakies. They have RT-era flamers, which look suspiciously like paint guns. They will shoot you with paint, apparently.

Burny, doomy paint.


These guys have RT bolters - notice the less bulky body and the much longer, thinner sickle magazine.
Pay no attention to the Blood Angels transfers.

Here are bolter guys with bayonets - because bayonets are damn manly.
Poke poke poke.

And this is the Sergeant, with his chainsword and what appears to be either an auspex or a gameboy color.
Gotta catch 'em all. DAMN YOU SAFARI ZONE!

So, that's my update for this week. Delicious beakies.
Seen here in the classic "tenpin" formation.



No comments:

Post a Comment