Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I have awoken!

Obviously I have been out of the loop for quite some time. I've taken a lot of time off to get back to the other parts of the hobby that I know and love: collecting and gaming. I've also been doing a lot of schoolwork, some socializing, some meeting of new people, and so on. But the pen calls to me nevertheless, and who am I to refuse its call?

So, after a long hiatus (and another before that and probably another before that), I have returned to the world of writing. Expect more regular updates, because nothing makes me write like having deadlines. I got a lot of constructive feedback on Entombed, and I hope to be able to turn that feedback into a renewed interest in the Entombed storyline and another sixty pages that are even more exciting and intriguing than the first sixty. Oh, yeah, and then another three hundred after that.

I also want to start exploring some narratives with my other Chapters, the Knights of Glory and the Dragons Rampant. I have branched out a bit in my collecting, and it seems only reasonable that my writing follow suit.

I've also dipped a toe into the kingdom of dirty square-basers, so I might, from time to time, write something in the vein of Warhammer Fantasy Battle. My current fascinations are Vampire Counts and Lizardmen.

Anyway, enough rambling for now. Expect to see updated writings as of the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oi! Have you fallen asleep again? What about deadlines? What about regular updates? What about friggin Entombed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so Entombed is dead??, i'll assume that the inquisition come to the plane and perform Exterminatus

    ReplyDelete