Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cogitator Online

This is the new homepage of the Steel Revenants, my own personal Space Marine Chapter.  I will (intermittently, at best) be posting various bits of fluff, the occasional photo, and maybe a Tactica article or two.  This is mostly for my own benefit, and so that I can keep track of the other interesting blogs (Maximum Heresy, I'm looking at you, bro) and maybe get some fresh outside feedback in case my work gets too ambitious.  As I have something of a backlog of work posted on various other sites, forums, and so on, I'll be mixing in those posts with some fresh ones, but eventually I want to make this page the ultimate source of Steel Revenants goodies.  That being said, I'm going to go sign off and aimlessly wander the intertoobs until I get bored or have to go to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment